Hello Games is a British video game developer and publisher based in Guildford, England. The brand is known for the critically acclaimed Joe Danger series.
Hello Games was formed in July 2009 by former employees from other video game companies, such as Criterion Games, Electronic Arts, and Kuju Entertainment. At the 2010 Develop Awards, they won two awards: Best New Studio and Best Micro Studio. In August 2010, they were listed by The Guardian in its Tech Media Invest list - a list of the 100 most innovative and creative companies of the previous 12 months. At the 2011 Gamescom press event, they announced their second game, Joe Danger 2: The Movie. Hello Games announced a new sci-fi adventure game titled No Man's Sky at the 2013 VGX award show.
On Christmas Eve in 2013 the studio's offices were flooded after a nearby river broke its bank. They tweeted that "Everything in the office has pretty much been lost."
- Sean Murray, Managing Director
- Grant Duncan, Art Director
- Ryan Doyle
- David Ream, Creative Director
- Joe Danger (2010)
- Joe Danger 2: The Movie (2012)
- Joe Danger Touch (2013)
- Joe Danger Infinity (2014)
- No Man's Sky (2015)
- ↑ Howson, Greg (15 July 2010). Develop Awards - Heavy Rain, Angry Birds, Arkham amongst winners. The Guardian. Retrieved on 24 September 2010.
- ↑ Hello Games wins 2 awards | News. Gamesindustry.biz (15 July 2010). Retrieved on 24 September 2010.
- ↑ Tech media | Invest 100 | Tech Media Invest 100. The Guardian (13 September 2010). Retrieved on 24 September 2010.
- ↑ Fletcher, JC (12 August 2011). Joe Danger: The Movie is Hello Games' next stunt. Joystiq. Retrieved on 11 November 2011.
- ↑ Good, Owen (8 December 2013). Wow. No Man's Sky Just Stole The Show At The VGX. Kotaku. Retrieved on 9 December 2013.
- ↑ Nix, Marc (26 December 2013). Hello Games Hit By Flood. IGN. Retrieved on 29 December 2013.
- ↑ http://www.giantbomb.com/no-mans-sky/3030-44656/